Syurga itu matlamat!

Syurga itu matlamat!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things I want to do before I die

Assalamualaikum,

I wanted to share things I want to do before I die. And here there are…!


1.       Write a book

2.       Watch Arsenal football game at the Emirates Stadium

3.       Watch football games of World Cup and Euro Cup



4. Travel around the world

5.       Perform my Hajj and Umrah with mak

6.   Be able to read The Lord of The Rings, Oliver Twist, Journey to the Centre of The Earth, Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, 20,000 League Under the Sea et cetera(now only the children version of the books – embarrassing )

7.       Get married and have a happy family (be a good wife and a good mother)

8.  Meet Thierry Henry and Sepah
9.       Buy my abah a Nissan X-Trail (in memory, now that abah gone…)

10.       Vote
11.  Fluent in English, French and Spanish

 
12.       Tell D that I have had a huge crush on him since form 5 hahaha (because now I have lost track of that feelings)


13.  Be a volunteer in Palestine, Syria, Mesir

14.       Living in the English countryside

15.  No more McD – save Palestine! (not that I am an so into McD, but still)


16.      Read ‘Cinta Hari-hari Rusuhan’ by Faisal Tehrani (published at the year 0f 2000, tried to find in the market, still have no luck and I have searched this book for ages in the library – they have the record of this book on the system, but where is it?!)


Much love,
NJ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment